1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend the evening exploring the historic streets of Colonial Williamsburg on a candlelit guided ghost tour. The ghost tour reveals a lesser-known side of the historic streets and takes you to parts of the town most tourists wouldn’t be comfortable visiting on their own. Along the way, a guide entertains the group with family-friendly stories and local legends.
- Uncover little-known stories about Colonial Williamsburg on a ghost tour
- The interactive tour guide keeps all ages engaged
- Paranormal stories and candlelight add an interesting twist to a walking tour
- Learn Williamsburg history alongside ghost stories
Saved to wishlist!
Guide is licensed or certified
Departure & Return
345 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers that have walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Original Ghost Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Original Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Original Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Original Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Take pictures of the houses, we noticed a ghost shadow of a woman, no joke!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Original Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWilliamsburgNature and Wildlife - VirginiaGhost & Vampire Tours - VirginiaWalking Tours - VirginiaNature and Wildlife - Washington DCGhost & Vampire Tours - Washington DCWalking Tours - Washington DCNature and Wildlife - PhiladelphiaGhost & Vampire Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory