- Uncover little-known stories about Colonial Williamsburg on a ghost tour
- The interactive tour guide keeps all ages engaged
- Paranormal stories and candlelight add an interesting twist to a walking tour
- Learn Williamsburg history alongside ghost stories
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers that have walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Original Ghost Tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Take pictures of the houses, we noticed a ghost shadow of a woman, no joke!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews