Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the history and cuisine of Greenwich Village and MacDougal Street
- Get an insider's perspective on the city with a local guide
- Sample neighborhood specialties that reflect its Italian heritage
- Enjoy the relaxed pace and personal attention of a small group
Departure & Return
Tuesdays to Saturdays only St Anthony of Padua Church Steps 153 Sullivan St. This tour is in MANHATTAN
SUNDAY TOURS ONLY: Faiccos Italian Specialties 260 Bleecker St.
Tour ends at the Italianate Fr. Demo Square on Bleecker and Carmine Streets in Greenwich Village.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Each walk is no more than 1 mile
- Greg Walks NYC/Gregory S. Marro and all agents/assigns/employees, are released/discharged, from/against any/all liability arising from participation in Greg Walks NYC Food Tours. This release is legally binding on all tour participants/heirs/successors,/assigns/ legal representatives. Tour participants assume all travel risks/liabilities and release Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro from all/any liabilities/penalties to the maximum permitted by law. All aforementioned terms apply and are binding for all Viator/TripAdvisor ticket purchases. No shows are non-refundable. Tourists MUST inform tour guide of any/all food allergies, and dietary restrictions PRIOR to tour start. No alcohol is permitted / served on the tour. Smoking is not permitted as a courtesy to the guide and fellow foodies. Photos and videos taken by Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro may be used for offline and online social media sites.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GREG WALKS NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons