2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Manhattan neighborhood of Harlem on a leisurely bike tour with a guide who introduces you to area's historical and cultural sights. Cycle up to Croton Aqueduct Gate House, toward Striver's Row, past the Schomburg Center, and more. Gain insight into the rich and diverse history of the region from your guide as you pedal around.
- Discover Harlem on a short bike tour—ideal for those short on time
- Get to know your way around as you navigate by bike
- Cycle by Croton Aqueduct Gate House, Strivers Row, and more iconic sites
- Bike rental and helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Bike, Helmet, and Basket
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Licensed Tour Guide
Departure & Return
111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harlem Highlights Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Harlem Highlights Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Harlem Highlights Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harlem Highlights Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Harlem Highlights Guided Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - Long IslandMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandCategory
Vivian Beaumont Theater Tours & TicketsPalace Theatre Tours & TicketsEast Village Tours & TicketsTrump Tower Tours & TicketsGreenwich Village Tours & TicketsUnion Square Tours & TicketsWinter Garden Atrium Tours & TicketsGovernors Island Tours & TicketsApollo Theater Tours & TicketsStone Street Historic District Tours & TicketsMetLife Stadium Tours & TicketsQueens Museum Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & TicketsHudson Theatre Tours & TicketsMajestic Theatre Tours & Tickets42nd Street New York City Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café New York Tours & TicketsNew York City Fifth Avenue Tours & TicketsBrooks Atkinson Theatre Tours & TicketsDaily News Building Tours & Tickets