Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
99 School Street Parking lot, behind The Candy Kitchen (look for the green and grey Go Go van and our eBikes!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All riders must have some experience riding bicycles and be able to demonstrate confident and safe riding ability.
- Gazelle Ultimate C380 eBike - minimum height 5'0" required
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Electric Bikes A Go Go Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff