Top New York City Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All New York City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get a bird's-eye view of New York City on a brief helicopter tour that soars over the Statue of Liberty, the Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center, and Central Park. While helicopter tours can become expensive quickly, this flight is just long enough to see all the top sights without spending extra time in the air, making it ideal for budget-minded visitors who want to get a comprehensive view of the city.
Catch a bird's eye view of the Big Apple during this helicopter ride in Manhattan. Look out over the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, the financial district and more. You’ll also spot top sights like Ellis Island and the Empire State Building during this unique sightseeing flight of one of the world's most iconic cities.
New York's iconic landmarks, mighty rivers, and islands are even more impressive from the air. On this tour, soar over Manhattan’s most famous sights in a helicopter and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Big Apple. There's plenty of time time to see Liberty Island, the Empire State Building, and Governor’s Island.
There’s no better way to see New York than from the air and helicopter tours don’t have to cost the earth. Feel the history as you soar above Ellis Island, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge and more on this short but perfectly tailored flight that brings you eye to eye with the iconic Statue of Liberty. Choose between multiple departures throughout the day, with a maximum of six travelers per flight.
There's nothing like a helicopter tour to enjoy unparalleled New York City views—but most tours make you pick and choose which sights you'd like to see. On this complete NYC helicopter tour, don't miss a thing. See top attractions all over the city, from Ellis Island and the South Street Seaport, to the Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park. By the time you head back, you can truly say you've seen it all.
See the sights of New York City from up in the air on this nighttime helicopter tour of the city. Take off, and soar over the NYC as you take in aerial views of some of the most famous sights. See the Statue of Liberty, the Rockefeller Center, and Times Square all lit up, and then pass over the George Washington Bridge. This adventure is a shared experience with other travelers.
See New York City’s breathtaking skyline and the many iconic sights of the city on this helicopter flight. Soar over the Big Apple with an exclusive sightseeing tour of the Manhattan skyline and beyond, including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and Central Park, to name just a few, plus Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and much more. Then continue up the Hudson River to see even more of Manhattan. A variety of departure times are available throughout the day to fit into almost any schedule.
See New York City’s breathtaking skyline and the many iconic sights of the city on this helicopter flight. Soar over the Big Apple with an exclusive sightseeing tour of the Manhattan skyline and beyond, including the Empire State Building and Central Park, plus the Statue of Liberty. A variety of departure times are available throughout the day to fit into almost any schedule.
See New York City at your feet with admission to the One World Observatory, a 3-story destination on top of the western hemisphere’s tallest building. Ride to the 102nd floor and watch the virtual city skyline transform across centuries of history. Learn about the construction of the skyscraper, which has sweeping views across the city, enjoying New York from a whole new perspective.
Experience Luxor’s highlights on a private, overnight trip from Hurghada, and explore temples and tombs with an Egyptologist guide. Cruise the Nile and dine on a river island, then watch the Temples of Karnak and Luxor come alive for a nighttime sound-and-light show. Go deep into the Valley of the Kings and visit the Temple of Hatshepsut then take in the imposing colossi of Memnon, the massive remnants of a royal mortuary temple. Enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant before returning to your Hurghada hotel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in New York City?
What Air Tours in New York City are 1 hour or less?
What Air Tours in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square Tours & Tickets
- MoMA PS1 Tours & Tickets
- 42nd Street New York City Tours & Tickets
- TriBeCa Tours & Tickets
- Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest Tours & Tickets
- Eleven Tears Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Broadhurst Theatre Tours & Tickets
- International Center of Photography Museum Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Tours & Tickets
- Upper East Side Tours & Tickets
- Queens Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rockefeller Center Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the City of New York Tours & Tickets
- Fraunces Tavern Museum Tours & Tickets
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir Tours & Tickets
- American Museum of Natural History Tours & Tickets
- Strand Book Store (The Strand) Tours & Tickets
- Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial) Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds New York Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster